The Gasifier is a Producer Gas Plant which produces gas by Biomass(Wood/Municipal waste/Briquettes/) Coal, Charcoal which is us in so many thermal applications like Furnaces of Rolling Mills, Hot Air Drying, Textile Drying, Backing, Chemical Drying, Spray drying, Fertilizers plants, drying units etc.
Producer Gas is a low pressure & high volume gas that combusted for thermal application and for low cost power generation. We can produce a temp. up to 1400°C & by using Produce Gas we are in a position to save up to 40- 45% cost as compare to fuel.
WHAT IS GASIFICATION?
Gasification is a process that converts municipal or industrial waste, Coal or Biomass based carbonaceous materials into carbon monoxide, Methane hydrogen and carbon dioxide. This is achieved by reacting the material at high temperatures without combustion, with a controlled amount of oxygen and/or steam. The resulting gas mixture is called syngas (synthesis gas) or producer gas and is itself a fuel. The power derived from gasification and combustion of the resultant gas is considered to be a source of renewable energy if the gasified compounds were obtained from biomass.
Using Gasification Technologies in Industries
- Known to all, the thermal treatment in industries and manufacturing units can be done by using furnace oil or any type of fuel. However, the rising fuel price has left industries in panic situation. Due to current situation Retools India come up with an inexpensive alternative solution – The Multi Fuel Gasification Technologies.
- When we discuss about most of Industries Thermal application is the major step that consumes huge amount of furnace oil having huge cost. Now days some Industries are using coal pulverizer, high calorific value and high sulfur coal used in coal pulverizer. High sulfur coal harmful for environment as well as furnace and coal powder increase pollution also. Here comes the vital role of Multi fuel Gasification Technology in Industries.
Advantages of using Multi Fuel Gasifier in Industries
- Multi Fuel Gasifier utilizes Low Calorific Value Carbonaceous Material like Coal or Biomass, Industrial Waste or Municipal Waste to generate combustible gases Like CO, CH4 and H2. Mixer of these all gases is called producer gas. A beneficial point is that India and most of world’s countries are rich in coal reserve and biomass in very economic prices and eco friendly in comparison to Furnace oil, LDO and any other oil.
- By using Multi fuel Gasifier we can reduce process cost and reduce the maintenance of our reheating furnace.
- This innovative technology of Multi Fuel Gasifier was initiated by Retools India. Retools India was first of its kind of Multi Fuel Gasifier technology which ensures replacement of 100% oil (Furnace oil, LDO or any type of oil which is used in thermal application) by producer gas with no tar technology. Retools India is the first company of the word who can operate Rotary Kiln on 100 % Producer Gas.